Deluxe tilt table with divided leg.
ST7647DLRegular price £2,546.16 Save £-2,546.16
Designed to serve, a multi-purpose tilt table that can transform into a 2 section examination couch. This model comes with hand grips, patient worktable & a harness set, with central locking castors.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 225kg.
- Large mobile wheel design, with central locking and steering facility.
- Electric height and tilting operation with hand switch control.
- Gas assisted or electric head section facility adjustable from 0˚ to +75˚.
- Divided leg - allows a pommel to be placed between the patients legs.
- Adjustable angle dual foot boards +15˚ to -30˚ (4 Positions).
- Height range of 47cm to 101cm. Tilt Table angle ranges from 0˚ to +90˚.
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer.
- Tilt angle inclinometer fitted as standard.
Standard Delivery (Orders Under £200) - £9.95
Arrives within 2 - 3 days
Bulky Item Pallet Delivery (Orders Over £200) & Product Installation:
Courier Pallet Only: For you to assemble (2 - 3 days) - FREE of charge
Standard Installation (5 - 10 days) - £95 with VAT relief
Premium Named Day Installation (2 - 5 days) - £145 with VAT relief
As a B2B supplier, here at Caremed Alrick, we supply and deliver to all NHS Trusts, private hospitals, medical and mental health facilities and care home providers.
We specialise in multifunctional chairs, and other hospital equipment that critical care units, HDU, neuro and elderly wards and patients / residents might need. This can range from our Mobilise CH5 early mobilisation chair to pressure care mattresses, shower trolleys and low profile beds
And we both sell and rent out our equipment, alongside our service offer and repair workshop.
We are also NHS Supply chain approved supplier. Our products can be purchased on the NHS Supply Chain website here, or can be viewed on our own site here
Our delivery and courier teams all follow best practice sanitisation procedures.
Please note we currently do not sell to or deliver to domestic properties. The scope of our business is strictly the supply, repair, rental and maintenance of medical devices to care establishments; we do not have the facility to serve private individuals.