TX - TX25 Multifunctional Care Chair - Electric
TX25ERegular price £2,750.00 Save £-2,750.00
TX25 CARE CHAIRS
ACUTE CARE SETTINGS | Elderly, Frail Care Wards | High Dependency Units
The TX25 with its proven reliability and versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of patients and clinical settings.
These mobile, height adjustable, multifunctional ward chairs are robust and excellent for hygiene and infection control within the acute hospital environment.
The TX25M is a manually operated version and the TX25E is an electrically operated version with battery backup.
- Height adjustable with castors
- Seat height; min 550mm, max 820mm
- Both versions of the chair have 160 degrees of backrest recline, and an elevating legrest, giving a near layflat position
- Drop down arms for easy side transfers
- Safe working load of 175kg