Mobilise CH5 bariatric early mobilisation chair
CH5-LRegular price £0.00 Save £0.00
An innovative, bariatric early mobilisation chair that lays 100% flat and has an unique retractable footplate which encourages sit to standing, this chair is manufactured in the UK, using UK materials which greatly reduces lead-times.*
The chair reduces manual handling strain on HCP's whilst encouraging simple early mobilisation with patients - the layflat option allows the patient to be moved from bed to chair and then slowly mobilised.
- Lays 100% flat.
- 250kg safe working load.
- Retractable legrest (with removable footplate) - fully retracts beneath the seat so easier sit-to-standing.
- Height adjustable via handset - 520mm - 820mm.
- Sit to standing option.
- Seat tilt with Trendelenburg.
- Twin wheel 125mm castors with total lock or directional lock which makes the chair easy to move.
- Adjustable seat width to 660mm.
- Easily remove the seat and back cushions for cleaning.
- Thick cushion base with different seating options - depending on patient.
- Tough, soft touch Dartex® Endurance material, with minimal stitching.
- Strong, padded removable armrests
- Lay flat dimensions; length 1830mm x 660mm wide.
This product is in the NHS Supply Chain catalogue. It can be purchased via the Medical Furniture Framework, contact your NHS Supply Chain buyer to obtain a URN.