Total FlowMax - alternating pressure relieving mattress system
CM-M-FASRegular price £1,339.00 Save £-1,339.00
A replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress system with triple cell-on-cell air cells, a static base section and an in-use height of 8" for effective prevention and treatment of patients at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
With simple to use settings and functionality, the Total Flow Max enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease.
Total Flow Max incorporates cutting-edge Total Air Technology - constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with silent pump operation.
- Single size 200 x 90 x 20 cm
- SWL 200kg
- CPR: Quick release toggle
- Multi-stretch PU and vapour permeable covering.
- Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes with memory function.
- Ideal for tissue viability HCP's, to help the prevention, assessment, and treatment of wounds.
For more information on this mattress, please click here