There are some real advantages to leasing hospital equipment, here we have highlighted 10 of them:
- Lower upfront costs. When you lease equipment, you don't have to pay the full purchase price upfront. This can free up budgets for other areas of your department, such as patient care or research.
- Flexible terms. Leasing terms can be customised to fit your specific needs. You can choose the length of the lease and therefore the monthly payments, and you will have an option to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease for just a … of the price.
- No down payment. So once you have sign off for the lease, we deliver the equipment, and the first payment is due following acceptance of the equipment
- NHS compliant solution. We offer a solution that is NHS compliant, and therefore means you will need to jump through far fewer hoops to get sign off.
- For private hospitals, there are tax benefits. Payments due under a lease agreement are tax-deductible as a business expense against profits.. This can help you reduce your overall tax liability.
- Access to the latest technology. We can offer the very latest early mobilisation chair, or A&E trolley and at the end of the 3 or 5 year term you can either get the latest version, or you can purchase the equipment for a fraction of the cost.
- No extra maintenance with our full package. We offer leasing options both with and without maintenance costs, but we strongly advise you to pay just an extra 50p a day to not have the worry of servicing and maintenance – or working out which department has to pay for it!
- Peace of mind. Leasing equipment can give you peace of mind knowing that you have reliable healthcare equipment, with the investment spread over a funding term that best suits your cashflow.
- Leasing equipment can be a scalable solution for your hospital. If you need to add or remove equipment, you can easily do so without having to go through the financing process again.
- Flexibility to upgrade. With leasing, you have the flexibility to upgrade your healthcare equipment as new technology becomes available. This can help you stay provide your patients with the best possible care.
For more information on leasing, please visit our leasing page here