There are many advantages to hiring over purchasing, including:
- Hiring gives you more flexibility than purchasing. You can rent the equipment for as long as you need it, and you can return it when you're done. This is a great option if your needs change or if you're not sure how long you'll need the equipment.
- Receiving equipment in a timely manner. We regularly receive requests for equipment for a patient due to turn up imminently, and can normally deliver within 24 hours (within the working week).
- Lower upfront costs. When you hire, you don't have to pay the full cost of the equipment upfront. This can be a big advantage if you're on a tight budget or if you only need the equipment for a short period of time.
- Customisation still possible. One of our most popular rental items – the Rea Azalea chair – can be customised to an individual patient – just send on their measurements and we will provide the chair fully customised to them.
- No maintenance or repair costs. When you hire equipment, the maintenance and repair costs are usually included in the rental price. This means you don't have to worry about unexpected expenses.
- Access to new equipment. When you hire equipment, you're often able to access newer models that you may not be able to afford to purchase outright.
- Try before you buy. You may be unsure if you need the equipment full time, but hiring allows you to see how often the equipment is used. Added to that, if it’s a piece of equipment you feel would benefit your ward / department permanently, this is a way of convincing colleagues that purchasing is important.
- No storage necessary. Healthcare equipment is often large and bulky. When you have finished with the equipment, we pick it up, no need to worry about storing it.
It really is simple:
- Find your product & click request a quote (providing some detail on how long you want the equipment)
- Sign off the quote
- We deliver within 24/48 hours.
Some of our most popular hired equipment is below. For further details click on the image.