Feedback from specialists in dementia care and older adults services led to the creation of the Alrick floor level beds, of which the EN7 is the latest iteration.
Far more than just a “super-low bed”, though it is that, with a 100mm minimum low height. The EN7 ultra low single bed suits low care, high care and bariatric care. Using Linak motors the bed has no towers, making it far easier to see and check on the patient.
- Electric hi low; 725mm-110mm.
- Safe working load 200kg.
- Electric auto regression backrest and kneebend.
- Electric forward & reverse Trendelenberg.
- Illuminating handset.
- Overall dimensions 2080 x 920mm, sleeping surface 2000 x 890mm.
It also has a strong yet simple and skeletal structure with fully concealed cables and clearspace under the bed – no linkages, just easy access for hoists and janitorial tasks.
Then there’s the seated position…
Ideal for the bed bound resident, this achieves a comfortable and safe chair position which is great for…
- Administering meds
- Cognitive benefits, giving excellent views outside or to watch TV
- A low entry point for mobilising to / from the bed
Want to see this bed or enquire about how it could be used in your facility? Uee the button below or call 01926 889677 and we’ll be glad to help.