Could your nursing home benefit from a thorough profiling bed and air mattress service? Ignoring equipment maintenance can be costly and risky.
What are the reasons that this could be beneficial?
- Peace of mind, knowing that everyone (residents, staff and visitors) is kept safer with properly maintained equipment
- Documentation to prove compliance during external inspections, i.e. CQC or HSE
- Reduce breakdowns and call-outs by bringing everything up to scratch
- All equipment is entered into a detailed asset list – this is a hugely useful resource (accessible online) with automatic reminders for due dates, easy parts ordering by room number and so on
- Every item is labelled displaying last service and next service due date
Starting the process is quick and easy:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of profiling beds, air mattresses and static(foam) mattresses in your home
- We will reply with a quote document detailing how to proceed and book, if the proposal meets with your approval