Wireless crash mat, inc wireless receiver (code CM-CMS-T)
CM-CMS-TRegular price £324.00 Save £-324.00
Designed to be placed next to the bed to minimise injury if the user should fall from bed, added to which it activates the nurse call system when a fall occurs.
The mat incorporates sensor pads and a wireless transmitter within the foam which connects to the Alerta wall point receiver.
- Includes wireless receiver.
- It can be connected to a nurse call system for centralised activation, or used on its own, independent of a nurse call system.
- The volume can be deactivated for silent in-room operation when connected to a nurse call system.
- Helps prevent a user remaining on the mat undetected for an unknown length of time after falling, by alerting the caregiver to provide timely assistance.
- PU wipe clean surface.
- When unfolded the mat is 180cm long x 60cm wide x 6cm high.
- The mat folds in half for easy storage and transportation.
To view our full wireless sensor range, please click here
Standard Delivery (Orders Under £200) - £9.95
Arrives within 2 - 3 days
Bulky Item Pallet Delivery (Orders Over £200) & Product Installation:
Courier Pallet Only: For you to assemble (2 - 3 days) - FREE of charge
Standard Installation (5 - 10 days) - £95 with VAT relief
Premium Named Day Installation (2 - 5 days) - £145 with VAT relief
As a B2B supplier, here at Caremed Alrick, we supply and deliver to all NHS Trusts, private hospitals, medical and mental health facilities and care home providers.
We specialise in multifunctional chairs, and other hospital equipment that critical care units, HDU, neuro and elderly wards and patients / residents might need. This can range from our Mobilise CH5 early mobilisation chair to pressure care mattresses, shower trolleys and low profile beds
And we both sell and rent out our equipment, alongside our service offer and repair workshop.
We are also NHS Supply chain approved supplier. Our products can be purchased on the NHS Supply Chain website here, or can be viewed on our own site here
Our delivery and courier teams all follow best practice sanitisation procedures.
Please note we currently do not sell to or deliver to domestic properties. The scope of our business is strictly the supply, repair, rental and maintenance of medical devices to care establishments; we do not have the facility to serve private individuals.