Total FlowHybrid - Alternating pressure relieving mattress system
CM-CMBR-V2Regular price £875.50 Save £-875.50
The total-flow hybrid system remains our most popular option as a total system for step up and step down care, minimising swapping of mattress surfaces and maximising patient comfort and pressure therapy.
Good for using with side rails as the mattress is only 6" high, and popular with palliative care as the pressure changes are gentler.
- Works as both a mattress and an air mattress, eliminating transfers.
- Water resistant and machine washable, with an antimicrobial underside.
- Heel zone allows you to remove and reduce pressure on the heels.
- Built in Alerta Evacuation System of handles and straps.
- Single mattress 197 x 90 x 15 cm.
- SWL 250kg.
- Optional cycle times from 10 to 25 minutes with memory function.
- A unique adaptable heel zone with gel-foam pads, individually removable to reduce to zero pressure on the heel as required.
For more information, download our brochure here
Standard Delivery (Orders Under £200) - £9.95
Arrives within 2 - 3 days
Bulky Item Pallet Delivery (Orders Over £200) & Product Installation:
Courier Pallet Only: For you to assemble (2 - 3 days) - FREE of charge
Standard Installation (5 - 10 days) - £95 with VAT relief
Premium Named Day Installation (2 - 5 days) - £145 with VAT relief
As a B2B supplier, here at Caremed Alrick, we supply and deliver to all NHS Trusts, private hospitals, medical and mental health facilities and care home providers.
We specialise in multifunctional chairs, and other hospital equipment that critical care units, HDU, neuro and elderly wards and patients / residents might need. This can range from our Mobilise CH5 early mobilisation chair to pressure care mattresses, shower trolleys and low profile beds
And we both sell and rent out our equipment, alongside our service offer and repair workshop.
We are also NHS Supply chain approved supplier. Our products can be purchased on the NHS Supply Chain website here, or can be viewed on our own site here
Our delivery and courier teams all follow best practice sanitisation procedures.
Please note we currently do not sell to or deliver to domestic properties. The scope of our business is strictly the supply, repair, rental and maintenance of medical devices to care establishments; we do not have the facility to serve private individuals.