Total FlowHybrid - Alternating pressure relieving mattress system
CM-CMBR-V2Regular price £875.50 Save £-875.50
The total-flow hybrid system remains our most popular option as a total system for step up and step down care, minimising swapping of mattress surfaces and maximising patient comfort and pressure therapy.
Good for using with side rails as the mattress is only 6" high, and popular with palliative care as the pressure changes are gentler.
- Ideal for tissue viability HCP's, to help the prevention, assessment, and treatment of wounds.
- Works as both a mattress and an air mattress, eliminating transfers.
- Water resistant and machine washable, with an antimicrobial underside.
- Heel zone allows you to remove and reduce pressure on the heels.
- Built in Alerta Evacuation System of handles and straps.
- Single mattress 197 x 90 x 15 cm.
- SWL 250kg.
- Optional cycle times from 10 to 25 minutes with memory function.
- A unique adaptable heel zone with gel-foam pads, individually removable to reduce to zero pressure on the heel as required.
For more information, download our brochure here