An innovative, early mobilisation chair that lays 100% flat and has an innovative footplate that encourages sit to standing, this chair is manufactured in the UK, using UK materials which greatly reduces lead-times.
The chair reduces manual handling strain on HCP's whilst encouraging simple early mobilisation with patients - the layflat option allows the patient to be moved from bed to chair and then slowly mobilised.
- Lays 100% flat.
- 160kg safe working load.
- Retractable legrest (with removable footplate) - fully retracts beneath the seat so easier sit-to-standing.
- Height adjustable via handset - 520mm - 820mm.
- Sit to standing option.
- Seat tilt with Trendelenburg.
- Twin wheel 125mm castors with total lock or directional lock which makes the chair easy to move.
- Easily remove the seat and back cushions for cleaning.
- Thick cushion base with different seating options - depending on patient.
- Tough, soft touch Dartex® Endurance material, with no stitching.
- Strong, padded removable armrests
- Lay flat dimensions; length 1830mm x 560mm wide.
- Bariatric version available.