TX30 Multifunctional Care Chair
TX30Regular price £3,088.97 Save £-3,088.97
Cost effective, versatile and easily adaptable for multi-user environments
- Manual tilt in space.
- Manual legrest operation.
- Vertically removable arms for easy hoist access or side transfer
- Seat depth adjustable 17” -20” with 3 seat width options – 16”,18”, 20”.
- Easily removable top arms for seat width alteration.
- Comfortable profile backrest.
- Adjustable angle integral headrest.
- Removable seat cushion with visco topper (medium risk).
- Tilt in space 40°.
- Adjustable negative legrest up to 30°.
- 100mm castors, two are rear lockable.
- Vapour permeable 4 way stretch fabric on seat and back cushions.
For more information, click here
Standard Delivery (Orders Under £200) - £9.95
Arrives within 2 - 3 days
Bulky Item Pallet Delivery (Orders Over £200) & Product Installation:
Courier Pallet Only: For you to assemble (2 - 3 days) - FREE of charge
Standard Installation (5 - 10 days) - £95 with VAT relief
Premium Named Day Installation (2 - 5 days) - £145 with VAT relief
As a B2B supplier, here at Caremed Alrick, we supply and deliver to all NHS Trusts, private hospitals, medical and mental health facilities and care home providers.
We specialise in multifunctional chairs, and other hospital equipment that critical care units, HDU, neuro and elderly wards and patients / residents might need. This can range from our Mobilise CH5 early mobilisation chair to pressure care mattresses, shower trolleys and low profile beds
And we both sell and rent out our equipment, alongside our service offer and repair workshop.
We are also NHS Supply chain approved supplier. Our products can be purchased on the NHS Supply Chain website here, or can be viewed on our own site here
Our delivery and courier teams all follow best practice sanitisation procedures.
Please note we currently do not sell to or deliver to domestic properties. The scope of our business is strictly the supply, repair, rental and maintenance of medical devices to care establishments; we do not have the facility to serve private individuals.