TX15 multifunctional ward chair - daily rental
DR-TX15Regular price £18.00 Save £-18.00
The TX15 Chair has been designed to improve the recovery of patients who are ambulant or semi-ambulant within general, frail/elderly and high dependency wards. The accessories offer healthcare staff additional functionality such as administration of IV Fluids.
For patients requiring transfer from bed to chair or vice versa, the height adjustable arm rests offer support when lowered to their minimum height.
- Independent dual lever for backrest adjustment.
- Independent dual lever for leg rest.
- Fixed height with castors.
- Gas-spring independent sections adjustment.
- Headrest and armrests manually adjustable.
- Overall dimensions in seat position - length 900mm, width 720mm, height 1230mm.
- Incline Backrest 90°/162°.
- Leg rest -90°/10°.
- SWL - 175kg
Accessories include - adjustable IV pole, left and right clamp for IV pole and oxygen tank holder.
Our TX range is available to view here