Sertain™ 4540 Bariatric ICU & trauma chair
S4540D.X.NTRegular price £0.00 Save £0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The S4540-NT has a SWL of 300kg (47 stone) and is an advanced hi-lo care chair. Designed in conjunction with Critical Care, Trauma and Rehab Professionals, this encourages early mobilisation and uniquely lays 100% flat.
- Electric 4 Function – backrest, seat tilt, Hi-Lo seat, & legrest (includes emergency battery back-up)
- Easily, quickly and safely mobilise critical care and trauma patients.
- Eliminate hoist transfers by pat sliding from bed to chair - reduce manual handling.
- Electric handset operates tilt/recline.
- Standard removable armrests with no meal tray provision
- Seat Size: 720mm(w), 600mm(d), 550mm(h)
- Armrests fit in two positions enabling two different seat widths.
- Establish a shorter length of stay on intensive care by commencing rehabilitation at an earlier stage.
- Hi-Low range: 550mm-850mm
- Liquid gel seat cushion.
Can be rented for under £60 a day, please enquire for prices.
This product is in the NHS Supply Chain catalogue. It can be purchased via the Medical Furniture Framework, contact your NHS Supply Chain buyer to obtain a URN.