TX25M multifunctional care chair - manual
TX25-MANRegular price £2,729.50 Save £-2,729.50
The TX25 manual clinical chair with its proven reliability and versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of patients and clinical settings.
These mobile, height adjustable, multifunctional ward therapy chairs are robust and excellent for hygiene and infection control within the acute hospital environment. This a manually operated version.
- The TX is height adjustable with castors
- 160 degree backrest recline and elevating legrest giving near layflat position.
- Can be used as a recovery chair.
- Drop down arms for easy side transfers
- Adjustable seat height 49 - 82cm
- SWL 175kg (27 stone)
- Over 15 colour options available.
This product is on the NHS approved list. It can be purchased via the Medical Furniture Framework, contact your NHS Supply Chain buyer to obtain a URN.
Our full TX chair range is available to view here