TX25 Multifunctional Care Chair - Manual
TX25MRegular price £2,729.50 Save £-2,729.50
The TX25M with its proven reliability and versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of patients and clinical settings.
These mobile, height adjustable, multifunctional ward chairs are robust and excellent for hygiene and infection control within the acute hospital environment. This a manually operated version.
- The TX is height adjustable with castors 160 degree backrest recline and elevating legrest giving near layflat position.
- Drop down arms for easy side transfers.
- Adjustable seat height 49 - 82cm.
- SWL 175kg (27 stone).
- Over 15 colour options available.
- Additional accessories include meal tray, IV pole, oxygen holder.
This product is in the NHS Supply Chain catalogue. It can be purchased via the Medical Furniture Framework, contact your NHS Supply Chain buyer to obtain a URN.
Our TX range is available to view here