TX25 Multifunctional Care Chair - Electric
TX25ERegular price £3,088.97 Save £-3,088.97
The TX25E with its proven reliability and versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of patients and clinical settings, such as high dependency and acute care.
This mobile, height adjustable, multifunctional ward chair is robust and excellent for hygiene and infection control within the acute hospital environment.
- The TX25E is electrically operated with battery backup.
- Height adjustable; 49 - 82cm.
- Safe working load of 175kg (27 stone).
- 160° of backrest recline, and an elevating legrest, giving a near layflat position.
- Drop-down arms for easy side transfers.
This product is in the NHS Supply Chain catalogue. It can be purchased via the Medical Furniture Framework, contact your NHS Supply Chain buyer to obtain a URN.
Our TX range is available to view here