Electric therapy tilt table with work table & divided leg to rent
ST7641-DL-RRegular price £0.00 Save £0.00
Tilt tables are ideal for someone who hasn’t been on their feet for a long period of time, such as bedridden or wheelchair bound patients; helping them experience some weight on their legs again. The tables are also suitable for people who struggle to get up on their own, or would need too many HCP’s to help them rise to their feet.
With three separate harnesses, patient handles and braking castors, this electric tilt table has both height and tilt control. An inclinometer is supplied as standard and the upholstery on the table is anti-bacterial & fire retardant.
- Divided legs - which allows the HCP to get a pommel in between the patients legs.
- Electric height and tilting operation with hand switch as standard.
- Adjustable angle dual foot boards +15˚ to -30˚ (4 Positions).
- Height range of 47cm to 101cm.
- Tilting angle from 0˚ to +90˚.
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer.
- The tilt table allows for a 225kg safe working load – if you need any more than this, please get in touch.
- Comes with work / therapy table