AV4114 3 section examination & treatment couch
AV4114Regular price £0.00 Save £0.00
A highly versatile examination and treatment couch, that is suitable for all types of medical treatment; from examinations to therapy and massage.
- With an adjustable head rest and height to the couch, this is suitable for all types of medical treatment, from examinations to therapy and massage
- The Trendelenburg and back rest options are made by three electric motors conducted by an ergonomic push button panel.
- Removable legrest to be inclined in two positions to help the HCP while maintaining comfort for the patient.
- Safe working load of 200kg (31 stone).
- The head section can be adjusted, allowing for optimal treatment positions.
- The vinyl fabric surface is padded with soft polyurethane; fireproof and easy to disinfect.
- The base of the chair is made with varnished steel, provided with adjustable feet and a central column that contains the electric motors.
- Double seams ensure they are tear resistant.
- Overall length 189cm, width 65cm.
This product is in the NHS Supply Chain catalogue.
Please click here to view on Supply Chain NHS.
Standard Delivery (Orders Under £200) - £9.95
Arrives within 2 - 3 days
Bulky Item Pallet Delivery (Orders Over £200) & Product Installation:
Courier Pallet Only: For you to assemble (2 - 3 days) - FREE of charge
Standard Installation (5 - 10 days) - £95 with VAT relief
Premium Named Day Installation (2 - 5 days) - £145 with VAT relief
As a B2B supplier, here at Caremed Alrick, we supply and deliver to all NHS Trusts, private hospitals, medical and mental health facilities and care home providers.
We specialise in multifunctional chairs, and other hospital equipment that critical care units, HDU, neuro and elderly wards and patients / residents might need. This can range from our Mobilise CH5 early mobilisation chair to pressure care mattresses, shower trolleys and low profile beds
And we both sell and rent out our equipment, alongside our service offer and repair workshop.
We are also NHS Supply chain approved supplier. Our products can be purchased on the NHS Supply Chain website here, or can be viewed on our own site here
Our delivery and courier teams all follow best practice sanitisation procedures.
Please note we currently do not sell to or deliver to domestic properties. The scope of our business is strictly the supply, repair, rental and maintenance of medical devices to care establishments; we do not have the facility to serve private individuals.