Modsel bariatric porter chair
MPC-C-ENT-EDURegular price £0.00 Save £0.00
A transport chair with ZERO effort, 4-way power drive reducing the risk of strain during critical patient transport. This multi-purpose transfer chair allows bariatric patients (up to 300kg) to be transferred easily from ward to ward by porters and other HCP's.
- Intuitive forward, back and sideways drive
- Powerful electric centre steer wheel with rechargeable battery
- Accessorise with IV poles, oxygen holders or belt
- Generous sized fold up foot plates for easy access
- Overall size; width - 750mm, length - 1300mm, height - 1180mm.
- Thick cushion base with quality layered foam
- Easily remove the seat and back cushions for cleaning
- Twin wheel 150mm castors with total lock
- Strong padded armrests with no protrusions
For full Modsel range, click here
This product is on the NHS approved list. It can be purchased via the Medical Furniture Framework, contact your NHS Supply Chain buyer to obtain a URN.