Mobilise® seating for intensive care and early mobilisation is now highly observable both physically and in the press / online, used widely to make the task of early mobilisation easier, quicker and safer.
Caremed Alrick offers seating for sale, lease or hire, and has a FREE 7-day hire service to assist in freeing up bed spaces and reducing length of stay, whether it’s a Wednesday, Friday or a Saturday.
Here are several articles we found, where customers detail in their own words, what Caremed seating is achieving for them
MKGH – Critical Care
Furness – Critical Care
QEHB – Critical Care
Kingston – ITU
Monklands – ITU
IOW – Respiratory
Leasing an #earlymobilisation chair
We offer a simple NHS compliant leasing solution, here at Caremed Alrick.
- 👍Spread the cost of acquiring capital equipment over a period of 3-to-5-year lease, maintenance can be included.
- 👍eliminating uncertainty and admin and promoting longevity of the equipment.
- 👍our leasing solution is compliant with public sector and (NHS in particular) procurement requirements.
- 👍upgrade or invest in additional or extra equipment without needing large capital upfront.
- 👍at the end of the lease, there is the option to own the equipment for a nominal fee.
- 👍 leasing is significantly lower in cost than short-term rental.
Why we offer a FREE 7-day trial of our equipment...
For most healthcare equipment, it is a considered purchase - whether you go down a leasing route or an outright purchase. It can take some time for other members of your department, or procurement, to buy-in to why you need it.
It's far easier if you can trial the equipment and actively prove its a benefit to you and your patients